PIR Thermal Insulation Sheet
MULTIBOARD is a fire-resistant thermal insulation component filled with rigid thermoset polyisocyanate (PIR) which are produced and controlled in accordance with TS EN 13165 Standard and double-sided CFT (coated fiberglass tissue).
MULTIBOARD is a construction material with high thermal conductivity which is produced along with auxiliary materials as result of reaction of two main components. Gases inclined to be vaporized due to heat occurring as result of reaction of components make thermal conductivity perfect. MULTIBOARD insulation components are produced by combining PIR material between two sheets by means of constant process method.
It is functional in every area desired to apply thermal insulation.
- A high performance rigid thermoset isolation component: Thermal conductivity as low as 0.024 W/m.K
- Adhesive compatible with solvent-based adhesions and with signle-layered or bitumen membranes (?)
- Compatible with bitumen based and mastic asphalt water insulation systems (?)
- Compatible with green roof systems
- Easy supply and installation
- Ideal for restored structures and new buildings
- Produced from harmless and safe materials
- High fire resistant/inflammable/self- deflative
- Tested by approved organizations for load-carrying, integrity and electrical resistivity performances
- non-decreasing insulation performance (see. Aged thermal conductivity test result)
- long-lasting economical solution.
Thickness: 45 mm
Width: 1,2 m
Height: 2,4 m
Storage: Store in a dry place and original package.